lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

.at the pie hole


Olive: Can I ask you a question?

Alfredo Aldarisio: Of course. [she places the espresso in front on him]

Olive: If you loved me …

Alfredo Aldarisio: Yes …

Olive: And we could never, ever touch, wouldn’t you eventually get over it and move on, letting someone have the slightest hope that you might move on with them?

Alfredo Aldarisio: [hesitantly] If I loved you …

Olive: Yeah.

Alfredo Aldarisio: [surges forth] Then I would love you in any way I could. And if we could not touch, then I would draw strength from your beauty. And if I went blind, I would fill my soul with the sound of your voice and the contents of your thoughts until the last spark of my love for you lifts the shabby darkness of my dying mind.

Olive: [turns away] Eh, forget it. [BURLY BRUCE’S APARTMENT: The trio approach the door; Emerson knocks]


-----------

Raro en mí... pero me puse cursilona tras tanto Pushing Daisies, Amèlie y Tiersen... y vacaciones y lluvia.

1 comentario:

Jorgelina Mandarina dijo...

AMO pushing daisies!!!! Tantos colores, tanta musica.

Te hace pirar ;)


Ámote, quellegueseptiembre!